1. Does Medicare or other insurance cover any part of your care?
No, all our costs are private pay
2. What if my loved one needs more care?
We provide all levels of care, so there is no need to move your loved one as their needs change. We can easily change their plan of care.
3. Do you have a nurse on staff?
No, we don’t have one on staff but if the physician feels your loved one needs one there are agencies that can come in along with Physical Therapy and/or Occupational Therapy.
4. Can I still take my family member to their doctor?
Yes, you are more than welcome to keep your own doctor. We have a physician that comes into the home for those who choose.
5. Is your physician affiliated with any hospital?
No, they are not. However, if your loved on needs to go to the emergency room they are usually transported to McLaren, but the EMS will try to accommodate the choice of hospital you prefer.
6. Can I take my loved one out at any time?
Yes, you are more that welcome to take your family member on outings. If you let us know when to have him/her ready we will be sure and have them set and ready to go.
7. Do you have any tips on how to make his/her area or bedroom feel like their own?
We recommend that you bring in pictures etc to hang on the walls near their bed and a favorite blanket for the living room. Keeps the areas familiar and tends to ease their minds.